The ValvoMax Quick Twist Oil Drain Valve is better than other options on the market today because it’s:
- Made from a superior stainless steel that’s more durable than competitors
- Has 3 backup mechanisms to prevent oil leaks
- It’s been proven to drain oil faster than other oil drain valve options
- And because of our patented design, it doesn’t have any levers that could break off from overuse or while driving your vehicle.
That’s why we’ve sold more than 37,000 Quick Twist Oil Drain Valves since we first introduced our product more than 5 years ago.
The ValvoMax Quick Twist Oil Drain Valve fits nearly all vehicles. Use our vehicle search tool to fit the proper fitment for your vehicle or equipment.
No. That’s why we have our No Oil Leak Guarantee.
As long as the the Quick valve is installed properly it shouldn’t leak because of the 3 backup mechanisms that are built into every valve to prevent leaks.
Installing and changing your oil is easy.
- Using a ratchet, remove your old oil drain plug and drain oil into a drip pan.
- Once all the oil is drained, install the Quick Twist Oil Drain Valve and secure tightly with a ratchet.
Once installed, to change oil:
- Unscrew the Quick Twist Oil Drain Valve cap
- Connect and secure the oil drain tube to the valve. The oil drain tube pushes upward on a check ball, releasing the flow of oil, which should drain oil in 10 minutes or less.
- Capture the oil in our Oil Drain Bag or in any drip pan.
- Disconnect the tube, screw the Quick Twist Oil Drain Valve cap back on and add oil.